Thursday, June 3, 2010

» keyboards


You know what else puts me in a good mood?
When I'm typing on a
good keyboard.
Seriously though,
the keyboard matters.

I'd like to personally thank Ms. Levin, Mr. Scheeper and Mavis Beacon for setting me on the right path to proper keyboarding techniques. If it wasn't for you three, I would not have the 90 gwam that I do now. (Gwam =
Goal Words A Minute =
was the speed default on the program we used in high school, don't hate.)

You're at your computer right now. Place your fingers on the Home Keys .. that's A S D F for the left hand and J K L ; for the right -- Ahhh so noowww you get why there are little bumps on the F and J ;) .. how does your keyboard feel? Is it comfortable?

I really like my dad's new keyboard (photo above), so I'm quite jel.

On the Brightside: I appreciate the fact that unlike many others, I've learned to type and type very well. I never thought it was going to help me - in personal, self-improvement and career - as much as it has.

No comments:

Post a Comment